Employers have drastically reduced the benefits they offer their employees. The rising cost of group health insurance has forced employers to eliminate benefits such as group life insurance, group disability insurance and group dental plans.
It has become the responsibility of the employee to provide these benefits on their own. This is why it is important to choose a qualified insurance agent that will help you select products that me your specific needs. We take the time to get to know you and listen to what your needs and concerns are. We work with dozens of insurance carriers and will help you shop to find the best available products at the lowest possible price.
Equally as important, is picking a qualified agent that is available to you beyond the sale. Name changes, address changes, beneficiary changes etc. can all be done by simply calling us. It is our goal to provide all our clients with unmatched customer service that is beyond their expectations.
Please call to arrange an appointment or to request a quote.
Individual Insurance Products Include:
- Term Life Insurance
- Return of Premium Life Insurance
- No Exam Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Disability Overhead Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Partial List of Insurance Carriers We Represent:
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- AXA Financial
- Mutual of Omaha
- Companion Life Insurance Company
- Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Prudential Life Insurance Company
- American General Life Insurance Company
- United States Life Insurance Company
- Genworth Financial
- Protective Life Insurance Company
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corporation
- William Penn Life Insurance Company
- American National Life Insurance Company of NY
- Banner Life Insurance Company